DMA Recital – Yale School of Music – New Haven, CT
· Music by Cretella, Janacek, Trigos, Bach, Kerekes, and Vleggaar.
CD Release Concert – Firehouse 12 – New Haven, CT
· Featuring Music from Debut CD, Warmth on Innova Recordings
Original Gravity Concert Series – Idle Hands Brewing Company – Malden, MA
· Music of Paula Matthusen
Mountain Chamber Music Society – St. Andrew's Episcopal Church – Denver, CO
· Prize winners' concert for Denver Classical Guitar Competition.
· Premiere of a new work by Chris Cretella.
Uncertainty Music Series – Never Ending Books – New Haven, CT
· Improvised music for solo electric guitar and electronics.
New England Chamber Players – Loring-Greenough House – Jamaica Plain, MA
· Music for guitar and winds by Robert Beaser and Ferdinand Rebay.
Electric Guitar Music Before 1980 – Firehouse Space – Brooklyn, NY
· Recital of early electric guitar music by Feldman, Zorn, Nordheim, Gudmundsen-Holmgreen, Bryars, and Fox.
Music for a Sustainable Planet – Zankel Hall at Carnegie Hall – New York, NY
· Performance of Yuri Boguinia's In All with Aeon Ensemble
Music for Guitar and Organ – St. Thomas's Episcopal Church – New Haven, CT
· Recital of guitar and organ music with Simon Jacobs featuring music by Diblasio, Krouse, Fox, Eespere, Pinkham, and Jacobs.
Performance Fellow at the Nief-Norf Summer Festival – University of Tennessee, Knoxville – Knoxville, TN
· Two week festival of contemporary music with various performances in several different venues throughout the city of Knoxville.
Solo recital – Deerfield Presbyterian Church – Deerfield, NJ
· World Premiere of XII Variaciones y fuga sobre la folia de España by Juan Trigos.
New Haven Guitar Quartet – Quinnipiac University – Hamden, CT.
Lecture Recital – International Guitar Research Centre Conference – University of Surrey – Guildford, UK
"New Modes of Listening and an Embrace of Rock in Tristan Murail's Vampyr!"
New Haven Guitar Quartet – Suzuki Music School of Westport – Westport, CT
Solo Electric Guitar Performance – Spectrum – New York, NY
- World premier of Paul Kerekes's trail.
Hartford Independent Chamber Orchestra – Capital Community College – Hartford, CT
· Performance of Derek Bermel's Canzonas Americanas
Princeton Sound Kitchen – Taplin Auditorium – Princeton, NJ
· Performance of Yuri Boguinia's In All with So Percussion and the Aeon Ensemble
Caution Tape Sound Collective – Array Music Space – Toronto, ON
· World Premieres of works by Jason Doell, Bekah Simms, and Patrick Arteaga.
New England Chamber Players – Kings Chapel – Boston, MA
· Performances of works by Kreuzter and Piazzolla.
Simon Jacobs – Organ Recital – St Thomas's Episcopal Church – Hamden, CT
· World Premiere of Simon Jacobs' Sonata for Electric Guitar and Organ.
Bang on a Can Summer Festival Fellow
· Three-week music festival with various performances including several world premiers.
Solo Concert Tour in Maryland and Virginia
· Frederick Presbyterian Church – Frederick, MD
· St. Bridget's Catholic Church – Richmond, VA
· Harman Chapel at Bluefield College – Bluefield, VA
Concerto with Yale Band
· Ice by Elizabeth Kelley for electric guitar and wind ensemble
Solo Electric Guitar Concert
· Razzo Hall at Clark University – Worcester, MA
Solo Classical Guitar Recital
· Trumbull Congregational Church – Trumbull, CT
Yale Concert Band – Woolsey Hall – New Haven, CT
· Banjo/Guitar on Kurt Weill's Little Threepenny Music
First Presbyterian Church – Boulder, CO
· Solo repertoire and English songs with tenor, Steven Soph
KEYS Program Fundraiser Concert
· Salem Lutheran Church – Bridgeport, CT
Norfolk Chamber Music Festival New Music Workshop
· World premieres of new works by Jenny Beck, Bekah Simms, and Nicole Murphy.
Church of the Redeemer – New Haven, CT
· Carol Barnett's "The World Beloved – A Bluegrass Mass"
Stamford Chamber Music Group – Pound Ridge, NY
· Private House Concert
Music by Van Stiefel – Yale Guitar Extravaganza
· Smoke and Mirrors by Van Steifel
Music of Jack Vees – Yale School of Music Faculty Composer Recital
· Refutation of Gravity (The Reputation of the Masses) by Jack Vees
Yale Guitar Chamber Music
· US Premiere of Duell by Jörg Widmann.
Conservatoire de Musique de Genève – Geneva, Switzerland
· Solo guitar music by composers living in Switzerland
· World Premiere of D'un Reve II by Nicholas Bolens
New Music New Haven – Yale School of Music
· World Premiere of hedgehog by William Gardiner
Vista Concert – Yale School of Music
· Poèmes de la mort by Frank Martin
Yale Recital Chorus and Orchestra
· Oceana by Osvaldo Golijov
Yale In New York – Weill Recital Hall at Carnegie Hall – New York, NY
· Music by David Lang and Benjamin Verdery
Benson Forum on Creativity – Eastman School of Music – Rochester, NY
· World Premiere of Lenten Music by Eugene Astapov
Apeiron Chamber Choir – Rochester, NY
· Music by Britten and Castelnuovo-Tedesco
WXXI Backstage Pass – Rochester NY
· Music by Harry Partch with Ossia New Music
Ossia New Music – Rochester, NY
· Zwei Gefuhle by Helmut Lachenmann Obituary – “kunst” and il pleut sur la vi(ll)e floating (wo)man by Justin Hoke (World Premieres)